• From Rome take the Highway A1
• From Bari take the Highway A16
• From Salerno take the Highway A30
You can reachNaples Ferry Port called “Calata di Massa” (Ferries entrancethrough “Varco Pisacane”), following the directions to Port Area, 5km from the Highway exit.
In otherhand, from the Highwayyou can follow the directions to Pozzuoli Port, located 4 km from EXIT 12 of “Tangenziale” speedway.
1. CAREMAR (http://www.caremar.it/index.php/en/ ) Dailydepartures from bothNaples and Pozzuoli Ports
2. MEDMAR ( http://www.medmargroup.it/ ) Dailydepartures from bothNaples and PozzuoliPorts
3. GESTOUR ( http://www.traghettiischia.eu/ ) Dailydeparturesonly from Pozzuoli Port
FYI: The duration of the crossing from Naplesis 1 and a half hour, the duration of the crossing from Pozzuoliis 1 hour.
Naples Central Station islocated in Garibaldi Square and it’sabout 4 km from NaplesHydrofoil Port called“ Molo Beverello”. From the Central Station you can easilyreachthis port by:
• TAXI: Flat Rate 11,50 € (ask for itbefore the ride)
• BUS number 101
• TRAM number 1
• METRO line 1, stop in “Piazza Municipio”
From NaplesAirport “Capodichino” You can reachHydrofoil Port of Molo Beverello by:
• ALIBUS ANM (ticketspurchasable on board)thatprovides regular busesevery 30 min from 05:50 AM to 11:30 PM
• TAXI: Flat rate about 27 Euro (ask for itbefore the ride)
TO REACH OUR HOTEL:
In Ischia there are 3 mainports:
1. Ischia Port: 30-40 minutes by taxi or bus n°2
2. Casamicciola Port: 20-30 minutes by taxi or bus n°2
3. Forio Port: 5-10 minutes by taxi or buses n° 2, 21, 22 or 14
Do not esitate to contactus to arrange a transfer service from the Airport, the Railway Station or a private car from any of the 3 ports in ischia… CONVENIENT PRICES!